The Maryland Department of Transportation publishes a number documents to help the public obtain department-related services of all types. The documents are available as a public service to all interested citizens. If you are interested in any of the documents listed below, please contact the appropriate agency for the document you need.
For flight information, ground transportation, directions/parking and construction updates, visit www.bwiairport.com or call 1-800-I-FLY-BWI.
To order: 410-537-1017
Web Address: www.mdtransportationauthority.com
- FACILITY FACT SHEETS - Histories of each facility (bridges and tunnels). Perfect for students to use in writing reports.
- Toll Rate Brochures - Includes rates for all types of vehicles. Updated on a regular basis. Can also be obtained at each bridge and tunnel.
To order: 410-767-3999 or request in writing
To email: mailto:MTAInfo@mta.maryland.gov, or visit the MTA Website at http://mta.maryland.gov/, and select "Directory" for complete telephone listing and an on-line email form.
- Publications Available:
MTA System-wide Map, Visitor's Guide, and MARC Riders Guide
- MARC Line Fare Brochures:
MTA Disability Transportation Guide-a guide to all services for the disabled rider
- "Have We Got a Deal for You!" - A guide to MTA fares
- Timetables are available for Metro Subway, MTA Light Rail, MTA Regular Buses, MTA Commuter Buses, MARC Penn, Brunswick, and Camden lines.
- Publications and Timetables may be requested by phone at...
410-539-5000, or 1-866-RIDE MTA.
|Maryland Department of Transportation|
2008 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
2009 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
| 2008-2013 Consolidated Transportation Program|