Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee (MBEAC)
The Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee (MBEAC) makes recommendations to the Chair of the MBEAC or his/her designee on behalf of the Secretary of Transportation regarding MBE/DBE certification. The MBEAC consists of twelve members from State agencies and the general public. MBEAC meetings are scheduled biweekly. All owners, directors, and employees as requested by MDOT shall attend the appropriate MBEAC meeting. A firm must be represented at the MBEAC by disadvantaged persons representing a minimum of 51 percent of the ownership of the firm.
More detailed information on the MBEAC can be found in the MBE Program Manual on page 51.
MBEAC proceeding will be recorded in accordance with Title 10, Section 10-509 of State Government Article Annotated Code of Maryland.
- Directory of Certified Firms
- Online Application
- Track My Application
- Online Annual Review
- Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee (MBEAC)
- Application Assistance Workshop
- eMaryland Marketplace MBE
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goals (for SHA, MAA, and MTA)
- Small Business Reserve Program
- Governor's Office of Minority Affairs
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Assessment & Taxation (DAT)