Steps to Annual Review
Upon written notice, an MDOT certified firm shall provide updated information annually in order to maintain certification. Sixty (60) days prior to a firm’s certification date, a firm will receive a paper-printed letter, containing a unique 10 digit passcode. Upon receipt of the letter follow these steps:
- Visit MBE public directory site (https://mbe.mdot.maryland.gov)
- Search for your firm using the official MDOT directory.
- Click the firm name to view the complete firm profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link to submit annual review documents.
- When prompted, enter the passcode exactly as it appears on the paper-printed letter.
- Directory of Certified Firms
- Online Application
- Track My Application
- Online Annual Review
- Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee (MBEAC)
- Application Assistance Workshop
- eMaryland Marketplace MBE
- Small Business Reserve Program
- Governor's Office of Minority Affairs
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Assessment & Taxation (DAT)